T H E D O M F E H S
Keep. Movies. Weird.
Philipp Yaw and Priya Jane are a husband and wife Creative Duo from Los Angeles, CA.
They created Cosmic Otter Productions with the sole purpose of following their curiosity wherever it leads them as they collectively write, direct and produce bonkers shit.
Their debut short film, Rudeboy's Restaurant, was funded by Ghetto Film School, Vimeo, and Dolby Labs through the 2019 Emerge! Filmmaker Lab.
Their follow up, Cary in Retrograde, a musical dramedy went on to win the jury award for episodic at the Austin, Nashville and Buffalo Film Festival.
Collectively credits include:
- 2020 American Black Film Festival:
Emerging Directors Showcase
- 2020 Shore Scripts TV Competition:
- 2019 ABC | Disney Writers Program: Comedy Finalist
- 2019 AT&T Mentorship Program:
- 2018 Fox Writers Lab:
- 2017 Sundance Next Category:
It Happened in LA, Art Director
- Dead to Me, Westworld, How to Get Away with Murder: Art Department